The Bodhi Blueprint: Ultimate Freedom! Master Your Fears and Live Life on Purpose
For thousands of years, the greatest minds have all sought to understand the purpose of life. Bodhi(sattva) means one who seeks enlightenment, and if you’re here, love and freedom call your name. The Bodhi Blueprint is here to take the heart-wrenching years of guesswork off your shoulders and guide you powerfully on your path to a courageous life worth living.
In The Bodhi Blueprint, you will find answers to questions like:
• What would make me feel truly happy and fulfilled?
• How do I live with intention, so I have zero regrets?
• How can I break free of my limiting thoughts and self-defeating patterns?
• How do I find the confidence to live authentically?
Derived from a series of cosmic downloads, the information in this book will:
• Point you in the direction of your true north.
• Guide you to profound peace.
• Help you feel more alive.
• Show you how to go from living a reactionary life to one where you’re in control.
• Open portals for you to manifest your best life.
Are you tired of reading self-help books and taking self-development courses, only to end up in the same place - back where you started? The reason you've been going around in circles is because you haven't really learned the foundations of what makes you tick. In The Bodhi Blueprint, you'll not only learn about these concepts, but you'll be given a step-by-step approach to keeping yourself accountable and implementing what you'll begin to understand about what moves the needle. Set aside what you've been taught about psychology, mindset, habits, or happiness - and remember who you are inside first. Everything else will click into place. Don't trust me, trust yourself here. You'll find that the best version of yourself isn't out there, it's in here - within.
Imagine living life on your terms, on purpose. How do you feel? What have you transformed? This is my invitation to you: are you ready to follow the cosmic breadcrumbs and experience your most epic, authentic and meaningful life?